We are in the process of working with vendors to make Down in the Ham and Color the Ham available in local stores, so we’ll be adding to more locations to this list over the next couple of weeks.
For now, you can purchase the books from Briarwood Bookstore, Alabama Goods, East 59 Vintage & Cafe, Vulcan Park & Museum (coloring book only), and the Birmingham Museum of Art as well as from Amazon (click here for the book and here for the coloring book).
You’ll also find us at Pepper Place as well as other pop-up events throughout the year, and we’ll be updating this page as we schedule other events. So be on the lookout here and on our social media to find out where we’ll be!
- Mt. Laurel Spring Festival – Saturday, April 7, 10am-3pm
- Pepper Place – Saturday, April 28, 7am-noon
- Woodlawn Street Market – Saturday, June 9, 10am-4pm
- Pepper Place – Saturday, June 30, 7am-noon
- Pepper Place – Saturday, July 7, 7am-noon
- Pepper Place – Saturday, August 11, 7am-noon
- Pepper Place – Saturday, September 1, 7am-noon
- Pepper Place – Saturday, October 6, 7am-noon
- Pepper Place – Saturday, November 10, 7am-noon